Are you a coffee lover? Here’s the way to keep drinking your favorite morning beverage in the evenings, too: coffee cocktails! The way these drinks combine bittersweet coffee and sweet liqueur will have you hooked: they’re some of the tastiest mixed drinks around! Enjoy them as an afternoon pick me-up or even as dessert…as long as you can handle the caffeine!
Here are the best ways to enjoy coffee as a cocktail! Whatever the case, if you love coffee we promise you’ll love these coffee cocktails…even more!
The Espresso Martini is a modern classic cocktail made with coffee, coffee liqueur, and vodka! It’s ideal as a pick-me-up or after dinner drink.
· 1 oz. of hot and concentrated Juan Valdez® Sierra Nevada Coffee.
· 1/2 oz. of coffee liqueur.
· 1 oz. of Vodka.
1. Add all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice.
2. Shake vigorously and strain into a cold Martini glass. Garnish with 3 coffee beans.
Coffee lovers, here’s the coffee cocktail for you! Meet the Espresso Martini. This one is an ideal pick-me-up for a lazy afternoon or an after dinner drink…it even doubles as dessert! Bittersweet coffee pairs perfectly with the rich sweetness of coffee liqueur . Add vodka and the trio makes a full-flavoured sophisticated drink that tastes like much more than the sum of its parts. It’s cool, frothy, and just sweet enough. Watch out: these go down easy.
Try Baileys coffee: a delicious Irish coffee with Baileys Irish cream! This spin on the classic is lusciously creamy and cozy.
· 6 oz. of Juan Valdez® Volcán Coffee concentrate freshly prepared.
· 1 ½ oz. Baileys Irish Cream ( or Baileys Almande).
· Sweetened whipped cream, whipped to soft peaks (or vegan whipped cream for dairy-free).
1. Make the coffee, using your favorite method.
2. Make the homemade whipped cream, making sure to whip to soft peaks.
3. Add the coffee to a glass or Irish coffee mug, leaving about an inch at the top for cream. Stir in the Baileys Irish Cream.
4. Gently float the whipped cream on top using the back of a spoon.
Best Amaretto Coffee
Add a swig of booze to your coffee to make Amaretto Coffee! This spiked hot drink is part cocktail, part dessert: and you won’t be able to stop sipping it.
· 1 oz. of strong with Juan Valdez® Colina Coffee.
· 1 oz. of amaretto liqueur.
· 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream.
1. Just before serving, put the ice cream in a cold glass.
2. Pour the liqueur and hot coffee over the ice cream.
Ready for a cocktail that’s part drink, part dessert, and 100 percent irresistible?
Try Amaretto Coffee! It’s one of those flavor combinations that’s years beyond the sum of its parts. The amaretto brings a nuttiness and spice to the coffee that’s hard to quantify in words. Topped with a sprinkle of cinnamon, it’s truly to die for.
No, this is not amaretto flavoured coffee. Amaretto coffee is hot coffee spiked with a shot of amaretto liqueur, You can serve it as a nightcap, or it’s perfect as a dessert for a sweet ending to a meal. It’s a great fall cocktail or winter drink, but it works any time of the year!